Offre d'emploi : Financial Fund Controller (M/F/D)
Robert Half is looking for a Fund Controller (Permanent Contract, CDI) located in Maastricht.
Our client is the leading platform in the creation and portfolio management of European residential property funds and individual client mandates. It manages its Europe-wide residential property activities via affiliated companies as well as local partners. With an investment volume of approximately EUR 6.5 billion in assets under management incl. project developments, it operates at over 120 locations in 11 European countries.
Would you like to be actively involved in the design of new concepts and strategies? Do you like working closely together with colleagues from various disciplines? Do you value high-level exchange with internal and external business partners or clients? Then we are pleased to present a permanent full-time (40-hour) position in Fund Controlling.
Financial Fund Controller (M/F/D)
Location : Offices Located in Netherlands (Maastricht, Utrecht), flexible, Headquarter in Berlin.
As Financial Controller, you will support the Senior Fund Controller and Head of Fund Controlling & Finance with the controlling activities for our Luxembourg Investment Fund and our new energy positive Investment Fund.
- Review monthly consolidated Fund (IFRS/INREV) reporting and stand-alone reporting foreign subsidiaries
- Supporting on the preparation and audit of the annual reports of the Fund and subsidiaries and other regularly reports
- Management of cash flow, ensuring that adequate funds are available to complete transactions, and that surplus funds are efficiently repaid to the investors in collaboration with Portfolio/Fund management
- Fonds- and property performance analyse and support in preparation fund budget/forecast and fund performance model
- Support Transaction and Fund management on transactions (structuring, DD, financing, SPA)
- Support on all kind of SPV topics, like annual closing, audit, tax and legal
- Manage the tax issues associated with the integration of new acquisitions
- Maximize the profitability and operational efficiency
- Constantly invest in improving financial processes
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Finance/Controlling experience (basic tax knowledge for real estate
- and/or Knowledge and experience with Lux Fund regulation and complicated structures is a plus)
- A completed degree in the field of finance or accounting
- Experience with value measurements (IFRS, INREV is a plus)
- A high Affinity within Real Estate; strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch/German is a big plus
- Team player with attention for total team performance
- Accurate, independent, proactive, and motivated.
- Hands-on mentality and good in prioritizing
- Very good professional knowledge of Excel
- Willing to travel sometimes to Berlin and Luxembourg, staying in Maastricht + Telework
- A scope of duties with a high amount of individual responsibility and exciting, challenging activitiesA dynamic team structure within a friendly team and open corporate culture
- Clear and transparent communication and short decision-making routes
- Extensive opportunities for continuing professional and personal education in the internationally positioned Group and encourage the acquisition and deepening of specialist expertise through participation in advanced training programmes
- A workplace in the Maastricht office building with a first-class infrastructure (naturally telework goes without saying)
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Fund Controller (M/F/D)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément