Offre d'emploi : Junior Sales Assistant (m/f/x)
Do you have a sales, business or marketing degree? Can you communicate in English? Do you dream of a first experience in an international and multicultural company? This job is for you!
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
The Aisin Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to strengthen this team.
What will you work on?
- Regularly provide reporting on the level of sales, margins, market trends and customer contacts
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Lead and/or support on market benchmark
- Provide after-sales service to our customers: Follow up RFQ, Generate credit note/invoice request, Follow up warranty cases, Support Accounting Team with payment tracking, Support Marketing Teams on their promotional actions, Follow up all customer’s daily enquiries, etc…
- Act as a coordinator between the Customer Service, Warehouse and Sales Teams
- Organize business trips for Sales Team
- Sales/business orientation bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience level: Junior
- Customer orientation
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Fluent in English
- Ready to travel in Europe (up to 20%)
NICE TO HAVE
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Outlook
- Any other additional languages
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits (group insurance, meal vouchers, …)
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Several sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!