Offre d'emploi : Marketing Manager - Pharma - OTC - Pain Category Management
- Part of the Marketing team - reporting directly to the head of Marketing
- Full marketing strategic & operational responsibilities on the main category of the company - Pain
Our client is the market leader in the field of OTC in the pharmaceutical industry. The company is historically specialized in pain management and self-medication.
In order to sustain their growth in the Belux region, they are currently looking for a new Marketing Manager - Pain - Pharmaceutical - OTC - to join their Marketing division.
As the successful Marketing Manager - Pharma - OTC - Pain Category, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of the pain Category to drive and support the business in the Belux region.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy to support achieving the financial targets as well as the set marketing Key Business Objectives.
- Prepare and implement of the marketing plan- & business planning
- Manage of all the marketing activities on the assigned portfolio
- Manage the yearly marketing budget
- Develop & implement a media strategy for the category: HCP & DTC
- Improve marketing effectiveness by developing efficient and creative omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of product & market knowledge. Monitor competitive situation, market trends and broader environment: Provide information on performance, key competitors, market dynamics, pricing impact and customer/patient needs in preparation of key business reviews and management and/or regional ad-hoc requests
- Set up promotional campaign & future collaboration with distributors
- Develop marketing tool for POS & sales team on the filed
- Manage the new product launches to reach the expected market
- Prepare briefing, coordinate, and follow-up with external agencies to develop marketing material, (and others, if relevant)
- Collaborate with the field force to gain insights on how to best support them in their sales journey and identify/test marketing ideas
- Support the management team in coordinating marketing activities (e.g. Cycle Meeting preparation, business reviews, …)
- Closely monitor and follow-up investments providing updates for financial forecasting
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (International, Commercial team, Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, Medical department, and Finance) as well as external customers (Healthcare professionals, Key Opinion Leaders, Consumers, …).
As the successful Marketing Manager - Pharma - OTC - Pain Category, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master's degree in business/Marketing with experience in Marketing
- Previous proven experience in marketing within the Pharmaceutical field (OTC and - or Rx) - Minimum 5 years' experience
- Strong HCP experience and digital marketing project (Omnichannel)
- Capacity to thing outside of the box to bring new potential field of development for the marketing team.
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and business
- Good analytical mindset - ability to drive project based on data
- Result oriented with strong team spirit
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Belgian field
- Autonomous, proactive, dynamic, can do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in Dutch, English and Dutch is mandatory
As the successful Marketing Manager - Pain - Pharmaceutical - OTC - you will:
- Have an attractive complete salary package in line with your experience - with all the belgian extra legal advantages (Company car, insurances, net allowances, Bonus system, Insurances, etc.)
- Join a fast growing & dynamic company willing to change the field of Healthcare in Belux & in EU
- Be part of a long term project within a driven Marketing team