As part of the finance division, together with 2 other colleagues, you are responsible for accurate accounting and reporting, whether or not in cooperation with external accountancy firms. You are the point of contact for all accounting questions of the entities assigned to you
- You are responsible for the monthly and annual closing and ensuring the general correctness of the accounts.
- You are responsible for general accounting and are the point of contact for external auditors.
- You are responsible for the monthly financial reports at the group and country levels.
- You are responsible for managing the process of outgoing invoices.
- You are responsible for preparing and declaring VAT, IC-listings, Intrastat, and corporate income tax, in cooperation with consultancies.
- You collaborate on the annual consolidation accounts
- You participate in drawing up the budgets and forecasts
- You will collaborate on ad-hoc projects and ad-hoc analyses
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- An exciting career with growth opportunities in a dynamic company atmosphere
- A flexible work schedule
- You will be working in a fast-growing environment that is constantly changing. This brings with it the necessary challenge within the financial section of the company.
- 34 days of holidays
- People-oriented work environment
- Friendly workspace
- You are responsible for the preparation, control, and processing of the monthly and annual closings. This is in accordance with existing closing procedures and deadlines.
- Reconciling the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Periodically report financial data to a consolidation program
- Timely processing of incoming invoices and cash transactions. Administrative management of significant internal and external documents is also part of the range of tasks.
- Preparation and follow-up of tax returns, VAT returns, and legal obligations and preparation of external audits.
- You obtained a Bachelor's or Master's Diploma in accountancy-tax economics (or similar through experience)
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience as an accountant, auditor, or senior accountant - experience with FR GAAP is a plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch & French (English is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Excel, macros, and queries. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is a plus.
- Experience with analytical accounting is also essential.
- Attractive salary package
- An appealing network that will be key for your career
- Transferrable skillset