Offre d'emploi : HRIS Analyst
Our partner is one of the largest leisure industry companies within the EMEA region.
With their EMEA headquarters in Belgium, they have more than 3,300 sales and service dealers continually striving for improvement in customer service.
In order to reinforce the HR department, in a partnership with Proselect, our client is looking for a:
HRIS Analyst (M/F/X)
Responsabilities : Provide analytical and administrative support to the Business !
- Provide timely and accurate HR customised reports, metrics and KPI's ;
- Develop, own and optimize existing HR reports and drive for increased data accuracy while promoting continuous improvement ;
- Ensure that HR systems (Kronos, Workday,...) are kept constantly up to date with reliable information ;
- Apply and integrate advanced and predictive analysis, people metrics and reporting to develop strategic and operational insights for workforce decision making and identify requirements and solutions to meet business objectives ;
- Provide user support and training for all HR system users ;
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager, perform day to day tasks linked to company car fleet : order of new vehicles and fuel cards, tires, fines, rental cars,..
Profile : Analytical mind set, team player and results oriented!
The right candidate will :
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree ;
- Have at least 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a large organization ;
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office including strong and advanced knowledge of Excel (data analysis, formula,...) ;
- Be able to speak fluently both in French and English ;
- Have excellent skills communication ;
- Have a cross-cultural awareness ;
- Be an autonomous, well-structured and organized person ;
- Be able to design and deliver trainings on HRIS and processes ;
Offer : A pleasant and modern workplace, a warm and dynamic company!
Our client is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale.
Open to new and creative ideas, our client makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
Besides, homeworking is possible twice a week ! Balance Work-home is respected !
Interested candidates are invited to use the button "Apply".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.