Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing? Do you speak French or Dutch and have a good command of English? You also have an internship in Marketing? Then apply here!
Our client, an International Financial Service located in Brussels and part of an important Automotive group, is currently looking for a Marketing Assistant for a temporary mission of 6 months.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow-up of the marketing activities in collaboration with district managers and dealers
- Coordination, follow-up and implementation of incentive programs for the commercial team
- Social Media communications and update of the website
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials
- Benchmark and analysis of competitors
As a Marketing Assistant, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Master degree with a Marketing option
- Perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and a very good command of English
- A first experience or internship (3-6 months) in a similar role is asked
- You are a team player and client oriented, as well as a communicative and enthusiast person
Our client proposes you a temporary mission of 1 year (possibility of extension) in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment. The team is human-sized and ready to welcome a new member on board! Teleworking will be a possibility after the training period. Salary package will be based on your experience and is assorted by additional benefits.