Offre d'emploi : Research Assistant - Pre-Clinical R&D
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Watertown, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Research Assistant - Pre-Clinical R&D.
We are seeking for a highly motivated and skilled Research Assistant to join the Preclinical Development team and support the selection and characterization of clinical candidates with the goal to develop breakthrough cancer immunotherapies. Not only will you generate key data needed to bring the best drugs to cancer patient, but you will also learn all the nuts and bolts of drug discovery and have the opportunity to develop your skills on the latest technologies.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Provide key data to support the development of key assays and the selection of the best drug candidates.
- Independently design, validate and carry experimental in vitro assays and cell culture using Standard Operating Procedures and demonstrate expertise in a wide range of techniques.
- Recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Compile, summarize, record, and critically analyze data in order to present them at project team meetings.
- Perform bibliographical research, propose, and implement novel assays or technologies.
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team and actively collaborate with other scientists within the company.
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences.
- Between 2 and 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position.
- Strong expertise in immunology and in setting-up immune cell-based assays (isolation, handling of primary immune cells) is an important asset.
- Expertise in techniques required to select and deeply characterize clinical candidates (binding and reporter assays, Multicolour flow cytometry, Immunoassays, MSD or other multiplexing techniques) is highly desirable.
- Additional molecular biology techniques will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of FlowJo and GraphPad prism use would be appreciated.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Willingness and ability to learn and implement novel experimental techniques.
- Autonomous, flexible, committed, detail-oriented with a strong sense of time management.
- Team spirit, an inquisitive mindset with strong problem-solving skills are essentials.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/research-assistant-pre-clinical-rd-in-vitro/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.