Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - Sint-Niklaas
Are you looking for an interesting order-to-cash position for an international Automotive player? Fluent in English? This is your chance.
Our client, automotive player, is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
The company is located in Sint-Niklaas (easy reachable by car/public transport)
- You will be first point of contact for our customers: answering calls and written inquiries, creating new orders in SAP, sending purchase orders to our HQ in Korea, provide follow-up information concerning orders, products, and deliveries.
- Invoicing & document handling of shipped/delivered goods (bill of lading, packing list, certificate of origin, …).
- Monitor backorders and facilitate the resolution of complex cases
- Follow-up on inventory, local stock & demo trucks
- Collaborate closely with the Sales teams providing relevant information with a positive solution driven approach.
- Support internal teams handling information related to stock availability, order status, logistic inquiries
- Bachelor degree
- Relevant experience is a big plus
- Experience in automotive/technical sector is nice to have
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- You enjoy a variety of operational tasks
- You support process improvement opportunities which result in efficiency
- Experience with ERP (SAP) and MS Office
- Permanent contract after successful interim period
- Salary + fringe benefits
- 20+12ADV days