Offre d'emploi : Executive MBA
Location: Brussels (ULB Campus)
Duration: 18 months (one long weekend per month) from November to June
- Thursday (18h-22h)
- Friday (09h-18h)
- Saturday (09h-18h)
- + 4 hours of online learning
- Higher education degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Professional Command of the English Language
- Scores from GMAT, GRE or SllAT
Ready to experience the transformation that is an Executive MBA? Need help taking an innovative idea and turning it into the next disruptor? Want to gain new skills so you can lead the change at your company?
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to see yourself at Solvay Brussels School.
Lead the Change
The Solvay Executive MBA provides you with the essential tools, skills and mindset needed to deal with the challenge of organisations in fast-evolving environments. It brings you up to speed with managerial and leadership principles to be able to lead innovation and change.
Curriculum: a 3-level approach
The transformative journey starts with a set of six core courses covering management essentials, followed by core and elective courses on management control, marketing, strategy, business analytics and digital leadership. These classes ensure you have a solid foundation in leadership from which to build from. The courses are articulated over a 3-level approach that progressively brings participants to a higher level of business acumen and leadership sharpness.
1. MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS (November-April)
Begin your transformational journey by building key knowledge and skills in six management areas.
- Project Management
2. LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS (May-December)
Continue your transformation by expanding your knowledge and skills with mandatory leadership and elective courses.
- Introduction to Economics
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Accounting and Controlling
- Career Advancement Programme (CAP)
- Operations Management
- Sustainability Project
- Labs (part 1)
- Brand Management (elective course)
- Corporate Finance (elective course)
- IT & E-commerce (elective course)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (elective course)
- Impact Investment (elective course)
- Business Analytics (elective course)
3. LEADING THE TRANSFORMATION (January-June)
Bridge theory and practice by learning how to lead innovation and change.
- Leading Innovation
- Negotiation Analysis
- Labs (part 2)
- International Study Trips