Offre d'emploi : Area Sales Manager - Electric & electronic equipment
Key Account Manager - Area Sales - Sales engineer - Flanders - Electric - Electronic - Data center technology - Belgium
My client is a company created a hundred years ago and specialised in manufacturing and selling equipment electric/electronic equipment specifically for the the management of data centres.
This field of activity is booming and so is the demand within the business of my client
- The global pandemic has forced companies to work remotely. Consequently, the need for rapid access to information has been extremely challenging for data centres. Maintaining the availability & quality of online services while at the same time facing increasing demand in general, much of it driven by IoT growth is the biggest challenge for the future. The role of data centres at ensuring IT companies function and the daily lives of ordinary users has never been more important.
- The ongoing evolution of energy prices has made companies across all industries sensitive to managing the most cost-efficient way their resources.
That's precisely to these 2 challenges that my client offers a solution.
Present in Belgium and employing 35 people, the company is now looking and tapping further into an already successful market : Flanders.
As Area Sales Manager,
You have the commercial responsibility over the most profitable region of the country - Flanders
Establishing & maintaining excellent client relationship through
- your ability to understand your client installation, identify their needs, design & sell a tailored solution.
- ability not only to answer a punctual need but actually to adopt a long-term vision by building a trust relationship with your partners and prescribing the right solution long before it is even needed
- being present on a weekly basis on the field with your client
As Area sales manager you are equally in charge of collecting market information to identify room for growth, potential business opportunities and new prospects.
Collaborating with the after-sale team as well as all local departments to optimise internal process and best answer the needs of the market.
The successful candidate will have :
Minimum 5 years of Technical sales experience in a field related to electronic / technical / power supply / electricity equipment or related services.
... OR product management experience for similar types of products
Fluency in Dutch is mandatory, any other language is a nice to have
+ A true technical sales mindset : understanding the field reality of his clients, able to communicate with facility managers as well as with purchase officers
+ a driven mindset, you are not looking for a pure account management role. You want to step up as Area Sales Manager, taking initiative to grow the success of your market
+ You would like to join a small but efficient team, where people are not considered numbers and you can see yourself growing & evolving in the long-term
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package included between 70 and 100k gross/year (Fixed + bonus system) based on the level of experience and track record.
The package also includes a complete set of extra legal benefits like a car, fuel card, meal vouchers or daily allowance, pension plan and medical insurance, phone, laptop, etc.
The company also provides clear growth perspectives both for technical oriented profiles as well as sales oriented professionals.