Offre d'emploi : Purchase support
As a Purchase Administrative Employee you will support other members of the Purchasing team with master data-, contracts-, containers- and invoices management.
Our client is a world leader in the food sector.
As a Purchase Support you will support other members of the Purchasing team with master data-, contracts-, containers- and invoices management.
You will become a member of the purchasing team, and have the following responsibilities:
- You will support the other members of the Belgium purchasing teams:
- Master data management in theERP system (SAP):
- Vendor creation
- New item creation
- Contracts management
- Create contract
- Contract management (alignment with suppliers)
- Containers management
- Administrative follow up
- Claim management
- Invoices management
- Management of invoice price difference (VIM)
- You will support the planning team in their problems with suppliers to ensure assurance of supply
- You will support buyers in some raw material category management.
- You may represent purchasing in projects with other departments such as R&D, sales, accounting, production, quality, design...
In this function you report to the Belgium Purchasing Manager.
We are looking for a Purchase Support that:
- You have a bachelor's degree or relevant experience within a purchasing department or administration department.
- You are dynamic, very customer-oriented, proactive, well-organized, precise, know how to set the right priorities and take initiative.
- You are a team player and have a positive attitude
- You are stress-resistant and flexible. Working in a demanding work environment is a challenge
- You have a good knowledge of English. If you also speak Dutch or French, that's a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are key. You can count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits.