Offre d'emploi : Biomarker Operations Manager
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Watertown, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a: Biomarker Operations Manager.
Within the Translational Medicine Team, iTeos is looking for a highly motivated Biomarker Operations Manager to play a significant role in coordinating the preparation, implementation and follow-up of biological analyses (e.g. PK, PD, biomarkers) in clinical trials in close collaboration with Biomarker Leads, Clinical Study Managers, CROs and analytical/central labs. Your role will be to contribute in a meaningful way to the development of innovative IO drugs for cancer patients.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the preparation of biological analyses in clinical trials by
- Participating to the selection of analytical laboratories (including service providers and/or commercial partners),
- Managing contracts with the support of a legal advisor,
- Planning and following-up the activities related to the implementation of biological analyses in clinical trials (e.g. assay transfer, kit preparation, sample collection procedures, shipping requirements, CRF review, analytical data collection/reporting and data transfer) with different service providers.
- Follow-up and monitor the activities related to biological analyses during ongoing clinical trials (including coordination with the central lab and the other laboratories, follow-up of samples), identify study or project issues and solve them.
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget related to these activities as well as its follow-up.
- Collaborate on the transfer, review and analysis of the corresponding results and ensure appropriate data review and accurate data reporting.
- Support the development of dedicated sections of interim analysis and study report.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Life Sciences/PharmD.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 3-year experience in a similar position.
- Experience in oncology/immuno-oncology and in biological markers is an advantage.
- You have a good understanding of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations, and you are able to coordinate experiments in clinical settings.
- Experience in the follow-up of contractual aspects and relations is an advantage.
- Well organized and resilient, you can adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple programs in a fast-paced environment. Since the job scope/role could evolve as the Company grows, you can adapt to changing needs.
- Although largely autonomous, you are collaborative and are happy to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are open-minded, solutions oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), French is an asset.
- You master Standard Office tools (knowledge in MS project is an asset).
- Resourceful to approach challenges with creativity and pragmatism.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/biomarker-operations-manager-en/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.