Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager Belgium - Technology services
Sales - Business Development - Key Account Management - Technology - Electronic - Business services - Belgium
My client is an international company based in the Netherlands and specialised in the sale of electronic/tech components used across all industries. More specifically they have developed a leader position and solid expertise in supplying PCBs - the electronic component at the heart of every technology and driving all performances.
The USP of my client is to have an in-house engineering team dedicated to customise the raw "product" to further increase the performances of premium devices and fit with the specific needs of each industry/client.
Operating in more than 15 countries, the company generated several hundreds of thousands of € revenue each year with a solid market presence in the BeNelux area.
Very much convinced about the need for a permanent local presence in Belgium in order to translate the potential of the market into actual revenue, my client is looking for its first permanent recruitment in Belgium.
As Business Development Manager in Belgium you are responsible for :
- Picking up the existing portfolio of activities in Belgium, including recurring business as well as a network of identified or warm prospects
- Further developing the business in Belgium by designing, together with the BeNeLux Sales Manage a strategy specifically for the Belgian market & conducting the necessary business development activities
The successful candidate will be :
- Fluent in Dutch & French is mandatory, English is a very nice to have
- Being a sales person at heart, with a track record of min 5 years in Services Sales
- With a true balanced hunter & farmer personality as the job will require both set of skills to ensure results
- Technical/Technology inclination
- Sales approach focused on qualitative, long-term relationships with a strong project management
- Balance between autonomy AND proactively seeking the help & support of other members within the structure
- Looking for long-term perspectives as this role is a stepping stone for a position of team leader or Sales Manager in the medium term (2 to 3 years)
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package in line with his/her level of experience, topped by a plan for on target earnings aligned with long-term sales cycles.
In addition the company offers all standard extra-legal benefits like the company car (electric or hybrid), fuel card, pension plan, etc.