Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Coordinator
Our Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for clients, this position makes you truly happy, one in which you can advance, and one that makes you feel proud of your accomplishments at the end of the day.
You will work for an international market leader, that develops solutions for many industries (electronics, healthcare, alternative energy, agriculture, infrastructure, ...). You can find them everywhere in the world. Today they are looking for a motivated candidate to join their successful team in Overijse.
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- You are the first point of contact for our B2B clients.
- As a key figure within our after-sales service, you work very closely with your colleagues and provide support to the team of technicians and service partners in the Benelux.
- You manage our master data and proactively take care of the e-commerce.
- You create quotes and service specifications in the CRM system.
- You ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
What can we expect from you?
- You have a strong sense of business and prioritise both internal and external clients.
- You are an organisational talent and adore administrative effectiveness.
- You appreciate variety, have the freedom to choose your own priorities, and love working in a fast-paced workplace.
- Microsoft Office, SAP, and CRM applications all operate nicely with you.
- You should ideally speak Dutch, French, and English fluently. German language proficiency is advantageous.
- You embraces teamwork.
Our client invests in their clients, the environment, and other areas, but their employees come first. As a result, they provide a stimulating environment where you may take initiative and improve your technical and commercial talents.
Working with them means utilising cutting-edge technology and ground-breaking, environmentally friendly advances. You receive the support and motivation you need to develop in their welcoming and compassionate atmosphere.
Additionally, they focus on work-life balance to help you blend the two as effectively as possible.