Offre d'emploi : Sales Advisor - Tobacco - Brussels/Wallonia
You're responsible for educating, supporting and training your existing clients on the use of technologies for your products in the FMCG non-food sector.
Our client, a familiar and growing Belgian company, is active in the tobacco sector since more than 50 years. Operating on an international level, they differentiate themselves thanks to their prices and quick adaptation to the market. Regarding the evolution of our societies to digital tools and technologies, they are today looking for a Sales Advisor to join their dynamic sales team in order to educate, support and train their actual clients, and to develop the Belgian and North-of-France market.
As a Sales Advisor:
- You'll train your clients on the use of digital tools, for them to order their commodities on an easier way ;
- You'll have a constant contact with them to ensure that your prices are in line with the market ;
- You'll propose to your clients some promotions and present them the new products of the company ;
- You'll mainly be responsible for an existing portfolio of clients and you'll need to still develop it ;
- You'll be responsible for the Belgian and North-of-France market.
- You're bilingual French and Dutch ;
- You have at least a first experience in sales ;
- You already worked with retail clients ;
- You're sales driven : smiling, result-oriented, independent, hands-on mentality.
A dynamic company with possibilities to grow personally and professionally, trainings adapted to your needs, and the opportunity to develop yourself in a specific sector.