Offre d'emploi : Coursier Operations Specialist
Oversee the smooth running of courier-partner's operations
Technology company, international leader in Food-Tech, present in more than 65 countries and in full development on the Belgian market.
- Implement actions to manage the courier-partner's engagement.
- Oversee the smooth running of courier-partner's operations
- Supervise the development in several cities in Belgium
- Send communications to courier-partners
- Analyse and respond to requests/complaints/questions from courier-partners
- Ensure an adequate number of courier-partners in partner cities
- Responding to the needs of restaurants and couriers (block courier-partners in case of theft, call couriers if there is a problem with the restaurant, etc.)
- Professional proficiency Dutch (minimum B2) (lots of phone calls to couriers, presentations to be expected, speaking at meetings)
- Professional proficiency of English (team meetings in English)
- Possess a B license (not a requirement, but easier for the many trips and expense reports)
- Be start-up oriented, dynamic, empathetic, logical and good at problem solving
Dynamic, young, start-up spirit.
A permanent contract after an interim period