Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - Retail Sector
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client is looking for a Account Manager - Retail sector to join his team in Brussels.
The company exists since more than 50 years. They are present in more than 40 countries with more than 15,000 customers worldwide.
Today, they are a group of 34,000 employees who share the same passion.
They are the reference strategic partner of the Top 100 in Distribution.
The Account Manager will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
- Manage your prospecting, your planning and your client portfolio autonomously, right up to the development of customer loyalty
- Helping branch managers in their commercial relations with clients, both before and after the inventory is taken
- Analyse the profitability
- Use reporting and monitoring tools (market conditions, competitive efforts, client feedback) and implement the necessary corrective actions
- Develop specifications and ensure their transmission to the agencies
- Ensuring the correct application of production processes
- Validate, in conjunction with the IT department, the feasibility of the processes defined in the specifications
- Negotiate the planning with the client and in agreement with the agencies
- To visit and advise clients on a regular basis, at their premises, remotely or directly in the field
- To assist in resolving any difficulties and settle any disputes that may arise with clients
- You will report regularly to the Sales Department on your activities and you will provide qualitative reporting
- You have at least 3 to 5 years' experience in a commercial role
- Ideally, you are familiar with the retail sector
- You have a perfect command of written and verbal communication, enabling you to achieve your results
- You don't let any detail go by and are constantly looking for improvement, you don't hesitate to involve your ecosystem to constantly evolve
- You are focused on results and customer satisfaction and to do this you use creativity and an analytical and decisive mind
- Good command of IT tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, CRM, etc.) and the Internet. Excellent presentation and elocution. Good interpersonal skills.
- P&L basic knowledge
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
Being part of a talented and dynamic team
A structure with human values that allows everyone to develop.
An interesting package
An environment where you have the opportunity to be proactive and take initiatives to make a difference
- Flexibility in terms of home office
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Business Development | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Service clientèle | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Manager district / régional | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Délégué médical | Bruxelles-Capitale