Offre d'emploi : Trade Marketeer and Category Manager - FMCG Sector
The client is looking for a Internal Trade Marketeer and Category Manager - FMCG Sector to join his team in Brussels.
The company is an international broker that acts as an independent sales & marketing organization for "fast moving" consumer products (FMCG).
On behalf of their clients (international A-brand manufacturers) and through excellent contacts with both Retail and Out of Home, they take care of the supply chain, marketing and commercialization of various brands.
The group manages about 100 brands in Food and Non food and has a turnover of €300 million and a total of 250 employees.
Their group has experienced strong growth year after year and in this context they want to further professionalize the organization in order to develop our "Family Business" in a future-proof way.
They Trade Marketeer and Category Manager will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for developing the category & trade marketing approach and the commercial approach of a sustainable strong A brand in the retail, cash&carry and foodservice channels
- In addition to marketing activities, you coordinate commercial activities and are in close contact with customers, sales colleagues, customer service and logistics
- You make analyses based on Nielsen, GFK figures and consumer panel data
- You independently financially manage a number of fresh food brands up to profit and loss level
- You are responsible for the development of in-store materials & digital media
- You manage social media and align communication with e-commerce
- You will be in contact with the brand owners and work closely with the Sales team and other internal departments
- You will join a dynamic team of Sales and Marketing employees where you will inspire and be inspired
- You have a master's degree in economics/marketing;
- You ideally have several years of experience within the fresh produce category
- You have relevant trade marketing experience, including marketing and category management of at least 5 years in FMCG / Retail
- You are well-organized and plan-driven, allowing you to monitor your priorities within a multitude of tasks
- You are passionate about the FMCG market, the consumer and shopper and closely follow trends
- You have analytical insight and enjoy working with numbers
- You have a strong interest in digital marketing and e-commerce
- You have a distinct "can do" mentality and also roll up your sleeves and strive for operationally perfect execution
- You are trilingual (N/F/E)
- You are comfortable in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An attractive salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A stable and challenging work environment
- Flexibility in term of home office