Offre d'emploi : Business Developer - Life Sciences (H/F)
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Natix, a division of the Floridienne Group, brings together a group of companies with a common vision: To improve human well living by creating effective & innovative solutions, valorising what nature offers and contributing to a more sustainable world.
Natix comprises the activities of Enzybel and Sotecna. Together, these companies develop best-in-class certified operations, delivering consistent high-quality & high value-add components such as several out-of-nature enzymes, snail mucin and various essential oils.
As a global professional actor, Natix creates value throughout the whole value chain: from farmers and local communities to professional partners in health, nutrition and cosmetic solutions improving people lives.
For more information, visit the website: https://www.natix.life/
In order to support the strong growth of Natix, we are looking for a (m/f/x): Business Developer – Life Sciences (M/F).
As a Business Developer, reporting directly to the CEO, you will actively contribute to the growth strategy of Natix. You will identify future needs and new applications in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology, food, nutraceutical and petfood sectors. At the same time, you will develop existing client portfolios to generate sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop a long-term growth strategy focused on both profitability and customer satisfaction, in consultation with the CEO and management.
- Conduct market research, identify future trends and needs, and share information with teams to drive innovation.
- Integrate data into the growth strategy, participate in the development of the Business Plan.
- Build a global network of professionals, partners and industry players in the sector.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on sales, contract negotiations, and lead generation.
- Advise R&D to develop new products in line with market trends.
- Monitor developments regulatory and create opportunities through lobbying.
- Develop the division through mergers, acquisitions and takeovers in collaboration with the CEO.
- Participate in the marketing strategy to refine its identity and positioning.
- Participate in international professional events: exhibitions, fairs, conferences, etc.
- You have a science-oriented master's degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a sales or business development role.
- You are familiar with the B2B market in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, agro/agri or food industry.
- You demonstrate leadership and the ability to unite teams.
- You are analytical, proactive, customer and solution oriented.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a known influencer.
- You have developed strong commercial acumen and possess communication and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English and French. You are willing to travel between different Belgian sites and internationally.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth strategy of a fast-growing group.
- Active participation in a more sustainable world and creating solutions in various sectors.
- A permanent contract with a salary package commensurate with your experience.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/business-development-manager-b2b-life-sciences-markets/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be kept strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Business Developer - Life Sciences (H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément