Offre d'emploi : FR/NL Junior Operations Analyst for a Bank (M/F/X)
Do you have a Bachelor or Master in Economics/Finance or similar? Do you have a very good command of French and Dutch? English is also fine? Apply here!
Our client, an International Bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Junior Operations Analyst to strengthen its team (EMEA scope, from Belgium).
As a Junior Operations Analyst, you will have the following tasks:
- Provide support and share knowledge of business banking
- Prepare and perform non financial regulatory reporting tasks
- Handling of account openings, closures, incorporations, change of ownership from a local perspective and liaise with internal business partners on this where required
- Provide support to the operational teams in Amsterdam and Brussels
As a Junior Operations Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics/Finance or similar
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Strong interest for back office processes and operations into the banking world (International environment with an EMEA scope)
- A first experience in banking is a plus
Our client offers you the opportunity to grow and evolve into a very international environment. Salary package will be based on your experience and is assorted by many additional benefits.