Offre d'emploi : Junior Business Analyst in Walloon Brabant (M/F/X)
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Do you have a Master degree in Finance or similar? Do you have interest for both financial markets and IT? Apply here!
Our client, a growing Fintech located in Walloon Brabant, is currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst to strengthen its team.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will have the following responsabilities:
- Understanding and gathering of business requirements
- Creation of functional specifications for solutions
- Understanding of current business processes and identification of opportunities for process improvements
- Estimation of costs and identification of business savings
- Implementation and testing of software solutions
- Support business transition and help to establish change
As a Junior Business Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Master degree (Business Engineering or similar)
- A strong knowledge about financial instruments as well as affinity with IT
- You perfectly speak French and have a very good English. A good knowledge of Duch is a plus
- Strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills are required
- Ability to deal with deadlines is very important
Our client offers you the possibility to evolve in a very innovative environment, surrounded by passionate colleagues. This human sized Fintech will give you all the necessary keys to make you grow and become an expert. Moreover, they have spacious offices with a garden that will allow you to enjoy the (hopefully) sunny coming summer! Teleworking is now part of their new way of working so the function is hybrid.