Offre d'emploi : Group Procurement Manager - IT Services
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Group Procurement Manager, you will be covering the procurement of goods and services for corporate and group level.
Our client is an international company with Belgium roots who is seeking for a new Group Procurement Manager in Brussels.
Join a leading company and take the opportunity to work at the group and corporate level at European level.
As a Group Procurement Manager, you will:
- Be the contact person for procurement activities for both corporate and group level
- Source, negotiate, manage the contract, define processes, contract execution, vendor management, outsourcing policy at corporate & group level
- Create synergies, facilitate group negotiations, and group contracts
- Monitor the delivery of key suppliers and manage vendor relationships
- Lead the Group Procurement Policy
- Work and report regarding the procurement projects
- At least 10 years' experience as IT buyer and/or IT Manager
- Experience in the full procurement cycle including demand management, RFI, RFP, proposal analysis, contract & price negotiation, and vendor management
- Strategic view regarding the procurement strategy and procedure (a group level)
- Very good communication skills and able to coordinate activities with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive personality, autonomous, curious, good negotiator, analytic and detail oriented.
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch is an asset
- Be part of a well-known Belgium company and work at a group and corporate level
- The possibility to intervene at a strategic level
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits (Company car, annual bonus, net allowances, meal voucher, assurances…)