Offre d'emploi : Office Manager / Personal Assistant for a Worldwide Federation
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
We are seeking an English speaking executive assistant and office manager with excellent organisation skills who can assist the CEO and maintain smooth operations at our Brussels headquarters.
International organisation representing the common interests of marketers all over the world.
- Primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the management team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Manage communication between management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives and stakeholders on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the CEO's priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Management of quarterly executive committee meetings including preparation of agenda and minutes for review.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Coordinate with the Events Manager to arrange the CEO's travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
Office management responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact at reception to greet all visitors and staff.
- Oversee general office operations, maintaining appearance of common areas, sorting of mail, shipping packages and monitoring of multiple email inboxes.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of Junior Administration & Events Manager and Finance Assistant.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to office requests and questions from the team.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of internal company events.
- Coordinate with external IT to ensure that all IT equipment is properly maintained.
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time in collaboration with the Finance Assistant.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance at our Brussels office.
- Manage staff benefits including weekly lunches and birthday presents.
- Responsible for providing office orientation to new employees.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required.
- Provide finance admin cover to the Finance Assistant.
- Monitor and record staff expenses.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Follow up on overdue accounts.Process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses.
- English at native level mandatory
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information accordingly.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, and ambitious team.
- A stimulating work environment in a fast-growing global organisation.