Offre d'emploi : Senior Key Account Manager - FMCG - Dairy products
The client is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager - FMCG - Dairy products to join his team in Brussels.
Active in the dairy products, the company is a division of a bigger family group, leader on the market. With their multiple brands, they are striving today to offer high quality, healthy, gourmet and innovative products for the whole family with their multiple brands.
They are cultivating corporate values with strength and passion: commitment and ambition are at the heart of their DNA, as is the simplicity that is expressed by their pragmatism and by the closeness that characterizes their professional relationships.
The Senior Key Account Manager - FMCG - Dairy products has the goal to represent, negotiate and sell products with customers with the objective of building a long-term relationship in order to market the products in an optimal way and maximize profitability.
He/she will report to the Sales Director Belgium.
In addition, he/she will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Build the national annual business plan in collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Develop action plans for the client via market reviews and assortment recommendations
- Anticipate with the Sales Manager major changes in the medium term and build scenarios
Purpose: To improve the positions with the client; increase the visibility of the brands.
- Analyze and implement opportunities for clients
- Analyze, prepare, negotiate and evaluate annual agreements:
- Optimization of the assortment
- Promotional support
- Sale price
- Department visibility
- Translate the Marketing Plan to concrete proposals for the client
- Presentation of market analyzes, proposed actions,…
- Participate / organize fairs
- Manage budgets, rebate policy, ... for these customers in an optimal way
- Work with Trade Marketing to make the most of the data made available
- Build a long-term relationship with national customers
- Maximize profitability per customer
- ApproveinvoicesandtrackTTS expenses
- Inform the Sales Assistant of actions, promotions, assortment, etc.
- Update of the 'Customer Conditions' documents + communication
- Inform the Sales department about the negotiation and customer requests (Customer visit report)
- Inform the other departments (Supply, Marketing, …) on the negotiation, the actions, the assortment, the conditions, …
- University (economics, marketing, communication) or higher education
- 5-7 years of "Sales" experience as Key Account Manager
- Experience in negotiation with at least one TOP 3 retailer
- Knowledge of the world of distribution, of the FMCG Sector; Sales and negotiation techniques; Control of market indicators.
- Perfect bilingual NL / FR. Good knowledge of English; Microsoft Office; Budget management.
- Openness / Adaptability, Curiosity / Sight of Observation, Sense of Effort / Efficiency, Recoil / Height of sight, Cooperative / participative, Dynamism / Pro-activity, Creativity, Analysis / Precision, Autonomy / Respect for Rules, Assertiveness / leadership.
- An attractive salary package including a company car and extra legal advantages
- A nice and challenging work environment
- Opportunity for career development
- Flexibility at work
- Team spirit