Offre d'emploi : ERM Officer - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an ERM Officer for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the insurance sector.
As an ERM Officer you will contribute to the development and embedding of the ERM tools, processes, and policy framework to maintain an effective risk management and governance, including identification, measurement, monitoring, mitigation and reporting of all material risks. The main responsibilities of an ERM officer are:
- Assist in the continuous improvement, implementation and embedding of the ERM framework, including the Operational Risk Management framework (policies, Limits and Minimum standards…);
- Interact with local entities and business and risk officers on risk assessment tasks and reporting, provide support and guidance as necessary;
- Support the various risk governance committees (preparing the agenda and supporting documents, drafting meeting minutes);
- Coordinate the ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment) process, including and in collaboration with other risk departments and local entities, defining stress test scenarios and drafting the Group ORSA report;
- Coordinate the assessment of the appropriateness of the operational risk capital model across the Group;
- Challenge the received risk assessment results from local entities and contribute to aggregated reporting and communication to senior management, ensuring consistent, reliable, and timely risk information providing management with an independent risk opinion;
- Assist in embedding the ERM and Operational Risk framework by contributing to the different operational risk management tasks (second line internal control testing, incident reporting, risk awareness trainings…).
The required profile for the ERM Officer position:
- You bring preferably about 3 years of relevant working experience within risk management, ideally in the financial sector;
- You are open-minded and a high performer in a team set-up, who likes to work in teams with diverse backgrounds;
- You have excellent communication skills, both orally and written ; you are therefore able to present complex materials in a structured and comprehensive way;
- You are proactive, flexible and able to work on an independent basis;
- You have strong coordination, planning and organizational skills;
- You combine an analytical mindset with a strong result orientation;
- You speak and write English at a professional level.
We offer you an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development. You will work independently within a dynamic team. We also offer you a flexible hybrid working environment.
Interested in this position of an ERM Officer at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: ERM Officer - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément