Offre d'emploi : Senior Corporate Internal Auditor - Brussels
- Robert Half
- mardi 3 janvier 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 17 février 2023
- Robert Half Belgium
- Finance / Comptabilité, Auditeur
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Internal Auditor for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast-growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Senior Corporate Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Act as team member in undertaking comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to individual assigned audit engagements;
- Perform and deliver audit assignments as per the audit plan;
- Perform audit procedures to verify the efficiency and effectiveness of system of internal controls in business streams;
- Monitor that all agreed management action plans and procedures are implemented on time and report on the status of implementation;
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit and Risk Committee or Board of Directors;
- Collaborate as team member in the global implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management System;
- Assist the Head of Corporate Internal Audit in day-to-day function, especially in the development and improvement of the control environment;
- Provide support to the Head of Corporate Internal Audit in preparing the annual audit plan and scope;
- Interact professionally and assist with internal audit service partners in co-sourcing.
The required profile for the Senior Corporate Internal Auditor position:
- Master's degree in accounting, finance, or law;
- Being holder of recognized professional certification in a related environment would be an advantage (e.g. CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE);
- 4+ years of working experience in internal/external audit role within a large manufacturing/industrial environment;
- Knowledge of internal control requirements including COSO framework;
- Knowledge and working experience with Enterprise Risk Management;
- Understanding of financial and business processes and risks surrounding those processes;
- Understanding of IT risks and controls and their overall impact on financial control environments;
- Audit knowledge of SAP/SAP4Hana would be an advantage;
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to work independently, hands-on and flexible;
- Willingness to travel internationally;
- Proficient in English language (oral and written), knowledge of other languages is preferred (Dutch, French, Spanish).
Interested in this position of Senior Corporate Internal Auditor at an international and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.