The client is looking for a Senior Marketing & Data Scientist to join his team in Vlaams Brabant.
For over 80 years, the company has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world's biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer's life - and they will continue to build on this. They connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With their headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from their global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
The Senior Marketing & Data Scientist will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Deliver analytics projects to a high quality the meet internal stakeholders' and clients' requirements
- Maintain good working knowledge of statistical analysis techniques, both current and emerging.
- Effectively manage own workload & be responsible for managing projects.
- Maintain a broad and deep understanding of quantitative research techniques, to be able to mention appropriate solutions to client problems.
- Develop an understanding of the possibilities and limitations of techniques and software packages.
- Promote new techniques and approaches as well as continuously review external developments
- Deliver high quality outputs on time and correct
- Master degree in Statistics, Advanced Analytics, Data Science, or related subject
- Ideally more than 5 years of work experience in the field of data analytics
- Solid understanding of different statistical methods such as Brand Analytics, Conjoint Analysis, Forecasting or Timeseries Modelling, Segmentation, Regression, Factor Analysis, etc..
- Strong knowledge of analytic software tools and/or programming languages, with special focus on R and/ or Python, data bases is a plus, cloud computing is a plus
- Ability to fluidly communicate in an English business environment
- Work cross functionally with different teams and stakeholders in an international setup
- Effective at communicating with clients and colleagues. Able to deliver analytic insights in an impactful and meaningful way. Good at managing researcher expectations.
- Ability to think creatively in addressing research objectives
- Ability to 'break down' complex data and statistics into recommendations for science and non-science audiences
- Eye for detail and high-quality standards
- Passion, energy and drive
- Eagerness to learn, an open mindset and team spirit
- Manage own time effectively and ensure all project deadlines are met, act to resolve conflicts between projects.
- Good inter-personal skills - treat others with respect, be co-operative, friendly and considerate of others. Be a good role model, help to build teamwork and team spirit.
- Fluent in English and French
- An attractive salary package (no company car) with extra legal advantages
- Flexible working hours
- Nice and challenging work environment
- Opportunity to grow