Offre d'emploi : System Support Analyst
The System Support Analyst supports the Customer Support Team and other departments on operational day-to-day business with the goal to increase customer query resolution time and quality.
- IT company
- Located Avenue Louise, center of Brussels
- International Scope
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
· Monitor core systems and transactional flows for internal use and customers
· Handle and solve identified internal issues and follow through with colleagues in other departments if needed, to ensure successful problem resolution
· Document and maintain internal operating procedures, including all troubleshooting processes and actions performed to resolve production issues
· Undertake analysis of system performance, environment settings, potential errors and root cause identification and take and/or initiate actions accordingly
· Apply swarming methodology standards on case resolution
· Act as a Major Incident Manager
· Provide user training (Suppliers/Providers) on tools and system
· Identify and drive improvements regarding efficiency and quality on support processes and environment and take and/or initiate actions accordingly
· Travel (5-10%)
· Min 5 years of experience in IT or other technical support roles
· Experience in a technical international customer service environment
· Knowledge on ITIL foundation
· Proven ability to understand and work with complex enterprise application environments.
· Proficiency in Windows and Unix OS
· Knowledge of HTTPS, AS2, SFTP protocols
· Knowledge of MySQL and database structures
· Good knowledge on EDI document structure
· Profound knowledge in cloud architecture, preferably AWS
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Desktop Products
· Customer focused attitude
· Initiative taker and quick leaner
· Ability to work well in a dynamic, time and result driven environment Be able to prioritize and multitask.
· Be a proactive troubleshooter
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication and listening skills.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Team player who lives our Company Values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire and Grow)
- Fast starting postion
- Very stable team
- Opportunity to learn a lot