Grab the opportunity to your next professional experience within a growing company where you'll be in contact with partners, you'll develop your sales ambassador's skills, and you'll get a variety of tasks.
Our client is a growing company active in various countries across the world and specialised in providing food supplement to individuals through promoting partners. Focusing on personal development, partners relations and health balance, they have a constant and dynamic growth. Therefore, they are looking for a Business Partner Specialist to reinforce their teams in Brussels to work on The Netherlands market, and to work in collaboration with various departments in order to still strengthen their principal matter of interest : partners experience and proximity.
As a Business Partner Specialist:
- You'll have a variety of different tasks ;
- On the one side, you'll be in contact with your existing clients ;
- You'll inform them about your new products, initiatives, special promotions ;
- You'll ensure yourself that the understanding of the brand and of the product is complete ;
- On the other side, you'll push the business up and develop your portfolio of clients ;
- You'll work on a daily basis with internal teams ;
- You'll participate to events and conventions.
- You're Dutch native speaker (or you speak well Dutch from Holland) ;
- You have a sales, marketing or business degree ;
- You have a first sales experience ;
- You're proactive, entrepreneur-minded and empathetic.
You'll be part of a dynamic team within a fast-growing environment, you'll join an open, transparent and respectful company culture, you'll work on a daily basis with people.