Offre d'emploi : Management Assistant
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a lobbying agency in the European Quarter.
For an international market leading organisation located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support to several Managers and their teams, while being very close to their business.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and ad hoc documents for meetings, take notes and write summaries.
- Organise/coordinate meetings abroad and handle all travel arrangements and related expenses
- Assist in the organisation of workshops, events and ad hoc activities.
- answering, screening and transferring incoming telephone calls
- distribute incoming correspondence by letter and email
- Provide administrative support: prepare, edit and translate documents and presentations, maintain filing system, prepare regular reports, archive documents, etc.
The ideal profile of the management assistant :
- You have a degree in secretarial studies or an equivalent diploma by experience and you have at least 5 years experience in a similar function.
- You have a very good knowledge of French and a good knowledge of English.
- You have a very good command of MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You like to take decisions; you can show maturity and autonomy in your work
- You are service and solution oriented
- You have strong communication and organisational skills
- You can handle stress, are very discreet and able to respect the confidentiality of discussions in meetings.
Salary and Benefits
Our client is offering you :
- A temporary contract with possibilities ofa permanent position.
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, additional holidays, etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic international environment where your support is highly valued.