Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller
For our client, we are looking for an experimented Controller (m/f/x).
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of advanced piping systems and located in Liege area.
Purpose of the role
- You optimize and ensure the accuracy of financial information;
- You participate to the elaboration of the budget and its follow-up
- Provide production cost analysis, cost accounting, and business plan to support investments.
- Ensure financial control and reporting ;
- Supporting the Benelux CFO and Country VP Benelux & Nordics in the definition and development of strategic choices.
- Co-ordinate the development and production of consolidated monthly, quarterly, half year and year-end reporting;
- Provide relevant and timely financial information to enable a balanced and objective assessment of Benelux's strategy and objectives.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans, and continued monitoring and review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances;
- Undertake gap and variance analysis of performance versus budget and forecast;
- Effectively monitor the non-cash working capital components with specific attention to receivables, inventories, payables and capital expenditure
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Provide information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Together with external agency ensure processing of monthly/quarterly/annual declarations
- Master degree in accounting, finance, business or management - or equivalent by experience
- Min 3 years' experience in a finance role - preferable within a B2B manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Languages: Fluent in French and English, Dutch is an asset.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service;
- Analytical skills: rigorous and reliable attention to details & ability to think objectively and derive meaningful insights from quantitative data; able to identify trends and issues and challenge in a constructive way;
- Advance knowledge of excel, AX is an asset
Interested? Please apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Controller
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément