Offre d'emploi : Campaign Analyst - FMCG - Flemish Brabant (M/F/X)
Do you have at least 2 years experience in Digital marketing? Do you have an analytic mind? Do you like working on social media campaigns? Is your answer "yes" to all those questions? This job is for you!
Our client is a well-known family-owned international company. Their main activity lies within the food sector. They are located in the Flemish Brabant and are looking for a Campaign Analyst.
As Campaign Analyst you will be responsible for:
- EMEA Campaign setting (set objectives, calculate intended results, etc.)
- EMEA Campaign monitoring (own activities, campaign performances, etc.)
- Briefing and follow-up the implementation of the campaigns (budget, timing, etc.)
- Measuring and assessing content and channel effectiveness via an harmonised reports across the region
- Setting up dashboards with google analytics, facebook manager
- Campaign design : helping with designing interactive online content for the websites, social media campaigns, etc.
As Campaign analyst you have/you are:
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management or Sales
- 2 years experience in an analytic job
- Graphic design knowledge is a plus (Adobe Suite)
- Perfect knowledge of English (written and oral communications, good knowledge of French OR Dutch
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus (German, Spanish, Italian)
- Detail-oriented, driven, proactive and curious
Offer for a Campaign Analyst:
- Full-time job with a long-term contract
- Flexibility (homeworking)
- A young and growing dynamic environment
- An attractive salary package : competitive gross salary, company car, insurances, meal vouchers etc.
- A varied and challenging function