Offre d'emploi : Sales Representative / Regional Sales Manager (m/f/o) Belgium / Wallonia
- Riese & Mueller
- Wallonia (BE)
- mardi 10 janvier 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 26 mars 2023
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
- Anglais, Français, Néerlandais
Sales & International Strategy | Employee | Fulltime| Mühltal
As leading premium manufacturer of e-bikes, e-cargo bikes and folding bikes, we are looking for people who are passionate about change and willing to shape the mobility of the future together with us.
We offer optimal working conditions, an appreciative corporate culture and the freedom to contribute ideas and take responsibility for their implementation from the first day on.
Join us and become part of our success story.
Based on your strong communication skills, your ability for enthusiasm and your good knowledge of sales you will mainly be responsible for the support of our existing dealers in the region of Wallonia. We also rely on you to develop and expand your market area of responsibility. Besides, you will be supporting your colleagues in the northern region of Belgium and the Netherlands. As a Sales Representative (m/f/o) on the field, you will also be working closely with your sales colleagues in our office in Mühltal, Germany.
- Support and development of the dealer network in Belgium and the Netherlands together with two other sales colleagues – You will have a main focus on the region of Wallonia
- Positioning of the brand Riese & Müller in professional bike shops
- Development of a deep understanding of the headquarters’ corporate culture and the company’s strategy
- Market analysis of your area in order to provide accurate reports
- Training of dealers on our products and services, both in-house and in digital formats
- Define and support media activities according to the brand strategy
- Representation of Riese & Müller at fairs and events
- Whether you call it affinity, passion or favourite hobby – bikes are an essential part of your everyday life
- Residence in Belgium, preferably in the region of Wallonia and willingness to travel on a regular basis within Belgium and the Netherlands
- Experience as a sales representative, preferably in the bicycle industry, at regional level is a plus
- Affinity for sales as well as enthusiasm for service- and customer-oriented work
- Fluent language skills in French, Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Organizational skills combined with a goal-oriented and independent way of working
- Digital affinity combined with a sense for current developments and trends
- Confident use of the common MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as experience in working with an ERP system
- Working in the growth and future market of premium e-bikes
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Working responsibly with the possibility to bring in your own ideas
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment in an open-minded and highly motivated team
- Competent and cooperative colleagues
- An owner-managed, dynamic and creative company with a corporate culture based on appreciation and multiple social benefits
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Please submit your application documents, including motivation letter, CV and certificates via our company website.
Your personal contact:
Tel.: +49 6151 36686 - 537