Offre d'emploi : Finance Manager
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Finance Manager for a permanent position based in Flemish Brabant.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the energy sector.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for organising and managing the finance team of one of our entities. In addition to designing, implementing and monitoring the necessary financial processes, you ensure that each employee can develop to his/her full potential within his/her unique capabilities. You help shape the team in terms of content, composition and positioning within the entity and within the company. You ensure coordination between your team members and your fellow team managers. You provide guidance and assist the team in setting the right priorities.
- You are responsible for the entire finance processes handled within your team. This includes operational accounting, controlling activities, design of business plans, reporting to the company, preparation for audit, tax-related issues, monthly and annual closures, ad hoc analyses, etc. You will work together with a team of 5 people.
- You will be responsible for carrying out various projects within and outside the finance team. This may involve implementing a new software package, setting up a new way of reporting or investigating and working on potential investment or acquisition opportunities. You work together with the different stakeholders to deliver a detailed project plan and ensure that the necessary solutions are implemented. This on a legal, system-technical, fiscal and financial level (IFRS, consolidation, etc.).
- Besides your role as finance manager, you will also work on developing business plans and reporting. The energy business is in full transition and needs strong financial support, among other things based on challenging long-term plans and the monitoring and reporting of these plans. To this end, you use your knowledge and experience in the financial controlling domain and continuously challenge your business partner.
The required profile for the Finance Manager position:
- You have a master's degree in economics and/or finance and combine this with at least 5 years of relevant experience in financial controlling and team management.
- You have relevant experience in the energy sector and know its financial specificities in detail.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills and a sharp analytical mind
- You are hands on, responsible, structured, and keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Interested in this position of Finance Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: Finance Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément