Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager Belgium - Tires and parts
- Michael Page
- Full package
- mercredi 11 janvier 2023
- Date limite
- samedi 25 février 2023
- JN -012023-5896140
- Justine Foret
- Achat / Vente, Sales Manager
- Industrie, Automobile
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Sales manager - Team leader - People Management - Change Management
Client DetailsThe employer is an international group manufacturing & distributing tires for various segments of the automotive industry (private user cars, trucks, agricultural vehicles, etc). They employ almost 20k people around the world and are present in a 100 countries.For their Belgian structure, the company is looking to recruit a new Country Sales Manager.
As Sales Manager you are responsible for a team of 8 field sales in Belgium.
You are responsible to execute the commercial strategy, monitor the performances and take the necessary corrective actions.
You bring your support and expertise to technical questions raised by your team.
You coordinate the Marketing budget together with the Head of Marketing cluster and coordinate the work of the local back office team.
You act as a strategic intermediary between the European HQ and the teams in Belgium.
The successful candidate will have :
- Fluency in Dutch & English is mandatory, an intermediate level of French is also appreciated
- A strong team leader personality and experience - you are used to being in charge of the day to day activities of a small or medium sized Belgian commercial structure // you know how to push people to perform even better // you are able to drive a team to success while managing change
- Knowledge about the tires industry and/or general automotive/trucks/agricultural parts sector
- You enjoy international environment and can work with various cultures
The successful candidate will receive a competitive gross fixed salary topped by a bonus scheme up to 20% of his/her yearly gross salary.
In addition the salary package is completed by all extra legal benefits available in Belgium : car, tank card, meal vouchers, pension plan, hospitalisation, etc.
The contract is on a permanent basis and the company offers particularly stable growth perspectives within the international structure