As a Customer Service, you will be part of the passionate Belux team in Groot-Bijgaarden. You are the main point of contact for customers. Additionally, you will support the Belux Management group.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, multinational, family-owned business with over 9,000 people across the globe. They create, manufacture, and distribute cutting-edge ingredients for the baking, patisserie, and chocolate industries, supporting the success of our clients.
As a Customer Service, you are accountable for:
- The communication with Belux consumers to share information about items, prices, shipping, delivery dates, transit times, papers, etc.
- Entering and tracking orders in SAP, as well as contributing to all operational goals (SHE, Quality, Service, Cost, and People).
- Monitoring orders and continually search for ways to continue providing service to clients.
- The backup for coworkers.
- The cooperation with other customer service representatives and sales teams to share pertinent information with key stakeholders.
- The (administrative) support to the entire Belux team by ordering things like business cards, customer gifts, and office supplies.
- The monthly internal Belux newsletter.
The successful Customer Service Specialist:
- Has relevant work experience in a business setting. Experience in a support or customer service capacity is a huge benefit.
- You value your consumers and feel strongly that you have a duty to support them on a daily basis, both externally and internally.
- You can develop solid cooperation with internal and external stakeholders since you have strong communication skills, a dash of persistence, and these qualities.
- A plus is having a fondness for chocolate.
- You speak excellent Dutch or French.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office. SAP is a huge benefit.
You will be welcomed into a vibrant workplace where a commitment to innovation, teamwork, and continual improvement are essential. You can anticipate a competitive pay and a wide range of extra benefits.