Offre d'emploi : Warehouse Superviseur
- Team One
- Vottem, Herstal
- jeudi 12 janvier 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 26 février 2023
- Transport / Stockage / Distribution, Distribution, Logistique / Supply chain, Logistique et distribution - général, Opérationnel, Trafic routier, Transport
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
Pour un de nos clients actif dans la nouvelle technologie de la santé axée sur le développement et la commercialisation de solutions et de services innovants, nous sommes à la recherche d'un Warehouse Superviseur (h/f/x).
* Management of the warehouse, in/out.
* Issue raw material orders according to production plan.
* Contact suppliers.
* Receive and control deliveries according to define procedure.
* Monitor stocks using the ERP system Priority.
* Complete monitoring documents in real time.
* Realization of inventories.
* Shipment of products to users.
* Delivery of various equipment and raw materials to production teams.
* Back up for the secondary packaging of products (boxing and labeling) and preparation
* Observe and report any abnormal situations and investigate any non-compliance.
* Report daily work to the Production manager.
* You have a logistics-oriented Bachelor or have acquired an appropriate qualification through professional experience
* Having previously worked in the medical sector is an asset, as is having experience in customs formalities
* Team spirit
* Respect at all levels (colleagues, hierarchy, rules, procedures, work tool)
* Good level of English (written, read and spoken)
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
* Precise, rigorous.
* Proficiency in IT tools such as Office (Word, Excel) and specialized systems such as ERP is an asset.
> You are autonomous, resourceful and handyman.
> You have an excellent team spirit, and you integrate easily.
> You are flexible and have a positive attitude.
> You have a good ability to adapt to various situations.
> You are precise and rigorous in your work.
Ce que nous vous offrons
* Full-time position (40h / week).
* A permanent agreement after a period of evaluation.
* The opportunity to participate in a dynamic and fast-growing Med-tech company.
* A working environment on a human scale and a friendly atmosphere