Offre d'emploi : Industrial IT Applications Engineer
The French HR Group Synergie has 600 offices in 15 different countries. S&You is a division specialized in the recruitment, selection and direct search of executive and experienced profiles.
Our client is the 7th largest stainless steel producer in the world. It employs 750 people who contribute, every day, to making their plant one of the most efficient in the world.
In order to reinforce its teams in Châtelet, we are looking for an Industrial IT Applications Engineer (M/F/X).
- You manage a portfolio of projects and the maintenance of major applications on Châtelet’s site.
- You collaborate closely with the business.
- You integrate a team of 5 persons.
- In addition to project management, your others activities will be:
- to maintain existing applications
- to contribute to problem analysis and solving (participating to level 2 guard duty)
- Master Degree or equivalent experience (minimum of 3/5 years)
- Experience in an IT Industrial environment is an asset
- Practical knowledge of C# / Java / Fortran/ SQL
- Blazor knowledge is an asset
- Good knowledge of Windows environment (Workstations and Servers) or VMS/openVMS
- Agile approach is a plus
- Customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility.
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements.
- Languages: Fluent French and English professional
- A strategic position within an international Group, which offers real opportunities for development in line with your skills;
- A work atmosphere that favors listening and respect, where teams evolve with motivation and commitment;
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits.