Offre d'emploi : Project Manager Volunteer Work & Education - NGO
As Project Manager Volunteer Work & Education you will drive, develop, maintain & strengthen the Volunteers network in Belgium.
You will develop education, awareness & fundraising activities.
Our client is a non-profit organization that works to assist people who have specific diseases that mainly affect vulnerable communities around the world.
The "Volunteer Work" department is responsible for mobilizing, growing & animating their network of volunteers within the Belgian population but also within schools, to inform the parties concerned, and to make them aware of the work organization and the values they defend.
As Project Manager Volunteer Work & Education, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the team in charge of Volunteer Work (3 people)
- Drive & coach the team
- Develop the Volunteer Work, global citizenship & solidarity education strategy
- Define priorities, action plans & budgets
- Structure the volunteers' network & ensure the local roots & diversity within it
- Establish KPIs and report them on a regular basis
- Ensure a continuous communication & interaction flow with the volunteers' network
- Pilot the development of the digital platform dedicated to the volunteers' network
- Raise the necessary funding
- Submit calls for projects & solicit grant applications from the relevant institutions
- Establish a relationship of trust with partners in the education field (volunteers, pedagogical experts, etc.) in order to contribute to the design & continuous improvement of teaching materials
- Take ownership of the realization of the educational offer
- Develop programs for the volunteers - facilitators' network and coordinate activities in schools
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in managing volunteers' networks is a strong asset
- Experience in people management
- Fluent in French, Dutch, English
- Both strategic & operational mindset
- Strong experience in project management
- Process & structure oriented
In this role, you will have the opportunity to :
- Get a social & engaged job
- Be part of a dynamic & growing organization
- Get a job with responsibilities
- Get a salary package with extra-legal benefits such as insurance, phone, laptop, meal vouchers, company car OR Mobility budget)