Offre d'emploi : Direct buyer
As a direct buyer you are in charge of your own portfolio of suppliers and you take the lead in contract management with your supplier
Our client is a pioneer in sustainable gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
As a direct buyer you will receive following responsibilities:
- You apply sourcing strategies and instructions defined by the European Procurement Organisation
- When no such strategy has already been defined you actively contribute to the building of this strategy for your scope and your geography.
- You are in charge of your own portfolio of suppliers and you take the lead in contract management with your supplier.
- You are the first point of contact for your internal customers and you proactively inform your internal customer whenever a change occurs or some services might be changed.
- When business needs come your way, you manage the need and the stakeholders involved and offer the best solution possible.
- You challenge the current portfolio and their performances and strive for continuous improvement.
For the role of Direct buyer we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Results oriented Reporting to different levels of the organization
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing, and strategic approaches and tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Languages Fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Experience in large complex organizations and cross functional teams in an international environment
- Strong stakeholder management on the level of Category Managers, Internal customers and other Buyers in other geographies
- Working in an international context, your manager is not necessarily based in the same country
- Self-starter and self-motivated in recognizing business needs, solving problems, anticipating issues and finding solutions
- Communicative Ability to transfer needed information to the according stakeholders in an efficient and clear manner
Our client offers an attractive salary package within an international context.