Offre d'emploi : Maintenance Planner
As Maintenance planner you schedule all the phases of maintenance operations in an efficient manner
Our client is leader in sustainable gases, technologies and services for industry and health.
As Maintenance planner you will receive following possibilities:
- Releases preventive work orders in SAP, orders necessary equipment and spare parts, and coordinates with the company or external resources for execution of preventive interventions up till closure of the orders.
- Responds to technical problems, reported internally and externally (customers, transporters) in a timely fashion, assesses criticality of technical issues and plans accordingly, coordinating and communicating with needed resources and other stakeholders.
- Ensures cohesion in the planning, plans intervention in an optimal way, combining preventive and corrective, adapts maintenance plans and execution dates when beneficial, takes into account overtime technicians and external factors (eg: traffic jams, long distances, ..) and assigns work forces according to qualification and know-how
As a Maintenance planner we are looking for someone with the following profile;
- Diploma in Business administration with affinity to technical installations, or in a Technical Field with very structured administrative skills
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to transfer information to different stakeholders
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills: Ability to understand customer issues and to answer with empathy
- Can prioritise, work efficiently & structured
- Languages Fluent in Dutch and English, with French as a plus
Our client offers an attractive salary package within an international environment.