The Head of Customs Europe oversees the customs procedures for the new site implementation and project related to customs.
Our client is an international company specialized in Logistics and transport services.
To sustain the growth in Belgium, my client is looking for his new Head of Customs Europe.
As Head of Customs Europe, you will:
- Responsible for import flows to European warehouses
- Day to day relationship management with customs
- Project Management and coordination at European level (new customs entities, duties, new storage / warehouse, bounded warehouse, quality management, reverse logistics, new IT tools…)
- Multiples contacts internally and externally (shippers, freight forwarders, local customs, country directors, C-Level…)
- Development of new businesses in line with the strategy (new clients, continuous improvement for actual clients)
- Budget management and follow up
- Provide reporting and presentations to c-level
Profile - Head of Customs Europe :
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position ideally for 3PL company and e-commerce flows
- Expertise in customs processes and commercial relationship management
- Excellent communication skills, proactive personality, able to handle stress and take decisions
- Entrepreneur position in a flat organisation
- The role includes frequent mobility in Belgium and sometimes in other countries
- Fluent in French, Dutch, and English (Dutch and English are mandatory)
Offer - Head of Customs Europe:
- My client offers you an exciting opportunity in growing and challenging environment
- You are a real entrepreneur who takes its responsibilities to participate in strategic decisions and develop activities.
- Competitive package (corresponding to your level of experience - including a company car, net allowances, bonuses, assurances…)