Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Associate
We are looking to hire a motivated Customer Service Associate to support, guide and inform our clients. You are commercially minded and customer focused to the extent of building good customer relationships.
Client DetailsOur client is committed to its employees and has a vibrant working atmosphere. They also offer talent development initiatives. They are dedicated to making their company the most innovative and sustainable of its kind, in addition to having the fastest rate of growth.
As a Customer Service Associate, you work within the Supply Chain department:
- First point of contact for customers: answering questions, orders, service needs, complaints, monitoring delivery times or other requests.
- Administrative follow-up of relevant information such as customer data, quotations and cooperation contracts.
- Coordinating with other teams (forecast & planning).
- Processing of returns and warranty processing within the guidelines.
- Stock management.
- Financial controlling.
ProfileThe Successful applicant:
- Excellent communicator with a customer-oriented focus.
- Team player & responsible for effectively completing its tasks.
- Flexibility & can-do mentality.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar order systems.
- Good command of MS Office, extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Growing your career as a Customer Service Associate is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
- You will be part of a team of 9 colleagues in Strombeek-Bever.
- You will learn more about the dynamics within retail.
- A varied challenge in which you can grow with an adapted training plan.
- An attractive salary package with many extra legal benefits.
- Possibility to telecommute 2/3 days per week.