Offre d'emploi : Regulatory Affairs Advisor (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Are you a graduate in law? Do you have excellent communication skills in English? Do you have interest in technical field? This job is for you!
Our Technical Administration & Legal team, composed of 5 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Advisor to strengthen this team. As a Regulatory Affairs Advisor, you are responsible for managing all the products compliance.
What will you work on?
- Follow and interpret incoming regulations and anticipate potential consequences on Aisin products.
- Provide reports at regular intervals and, if required, to advise the company's stakeholders on their respective activities to the freedom of exploitation of patents and product conformity.
- Gather and consolidate the Technical Legislative and Regulative trend for the Automotive Industry, and more specifically related to the product developed and produced by Aisin.
- Lobby regulator with support of automotive associations.
- Join EU working groups to work on incoming regulation.
- Support sales members and join meeting at customers to explain incoming regulations and Aisin products benefits.
- Experience level: Junior
- Law/Legal orientation bachelor's degree or higher
- Affinity for technical field
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to consolidate acquired information in a visual and comprehensive manner for effective interfacing
- Good command of excel and powerpoint
What can we offer you?
- A function combining legal, technical, and relational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!
- Very good communication skills in English (oral & written)
- Any other additional languages (German or Japanese are assets)