Offre d'emploi : Events Registrations Assistant
Our client is an international lobbying firm working in the transport sector.
Are you looking for a rewarding job as an Assistant? Do you like to organize events? Do you speak English and French ?
We have the right job for you!
We are looking for an Events Registrations Assistant (m/f/x) for one of our clients working in the transport sector in Brussels.
As an Events Registrations Assistant (m/f/x), you will have the following tasks:
- Excellent spoken and written English and English, Spanish is a strong asset
- Prior experience in the organisation of events
- Proven high quality secretarial, organizational and administrative skills
- Independent, eager to learn and grow
- Knowledge of Aventri registration platform is an asset
- Ready to travel to Barcelona for onsite registrations and logistics support
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a highly dynamic work environment, able to handle stress and remain calm
- Ability to handle many simultaneous tasks while delivering high-quality work
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Share it with them 😉
- A full-time position for a period of 6 months (from March to June 2023)
- A salary of 2200 gross
- Meal vouchers
- Travel costs reimbursed
- The opportunity to work in an international and multicultural environment.