Offre d'emploi : Legal Officer - Investment company - Flanders
Our client is looking for a Legal officer to join !
Our client is a family-owned investment company, mostly active in the industrial logistics and mobility sectors, as well as real estate. Their mission is to help develop companies in a sustainable way, whilst supporting managers in the pursuit of their professional ambitions.
Their offices are located in Flanders between Brussels & Antwerp.
As a Legal Officer, you will be responsible for the legal and administrative support and follow-up of existing and new investments and projects. More concretely, you will have followings responsibilities:
- Collection, review and (legal) analysis of management documentation regarding the companies, activities, and projects
- Provide legal support in investment, M&A and other transactions, at all stages of the projects
- Manage the corporate housekeeping of investments, including partnerships and real estate
- Legal administrative support in corporate management
- Preparation, development and execution of legal analyses, reports, and presentations
- Follow-up of ad hoc projects, including real estate projects such as lease agreements
You will report directly to the owners/managers of the company and work hand in hand with the Business Support officer.
As the function will be demanding and will also show great perspectives, the profile will have to show a certain set of hard and soft skills:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Law or Master in Law
- Minimum 4 years of experience as paralegal, corporate paralegal, legal officer, contract officer or any experience in legal support.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Proactive and outgoing
- Being able to go out of your comfort zone, to take initiative
- Out of the box thinking, creative
In terms of soft skills, the right candidate will demonstrate a certain curiosity, open to new realities !
Our client offers:
- A permanent employment contract
- A competitive salary package (with company car)
- Flexibility where trust and pro activity are part of their DNA
- Being part of a company that has great ambitions to invest in new projects and grow further in the coming years!