A family-owned, international company specialised within the food industry is looking for a Product Manager Snacks - Private Label.
Our client is a high-quality international company that is specialised within the food industry with over more then 145 years of experience. To sustain there growth they are looking for a Product Manager Snacks - Private Label.
Are you looking to join a stable & well-known company?
Do you like working in an international environment?
Are you eager to expand your knowledge within FMCG, Product development?
Keep reading and who knows maybe you will be the lucky one, joining this amazing company!
#FMCG #food #foodindustry #productmanagment #productmanager #gotomarket #international #westflanders
In this role as Product Manager Snacks - Private Label, Customer Brands your key responsibilities are:
- To build an efficient and lean portfolio roadmap for the Business Area Customer Brands, in alignment and in collaboration with central business functions: Marketing & Innovation and Supply Chain.
- To ensure successful Go-to-Market of the innovation roadmap, in line with both Group and Business Area Customer Brands strategy.
- Develop the long-term innovation roadmap and guidelines in collaboration with the central team: Group Marketing & Innovation.
- Represent the Business Area customer Brand in global innovation projects.
- To manage and drive configuration projects for Business Area Customer Brands.
- To create and maintain an information hub for the Commercial Teams enabling them to answer to customer requests efficiently.
- To build profound consumer knowledge in Customer Brands core markets.
- To co-create category plans and joint business planning and to pro-actively challenge the commercial teams with product related advice and improvement possibilities (for a selection of customers).
- To drive growth by stimulating penetration and frequency from a private brands perspective
- To build a 'watch the competition' platform to enable local tracking.
- To ensure a smooth information flow between all stakeholders (in Business Area & Group) to secure the Business Area Customer Brands must-win-battles.
- HQ is in West Flanders of which on average 3 office days
- Reporting Marketing Director Customer Brands
What skillset are we looking for?
- Bachelor/Master's Degree, preferably in business administration, economics or marketing
- Experience in a FMCG product management role and knowledge of "the world of private brands"
- Fluency written and spoken English, any other language is a big plus.
- Computer literate with a profound knowledge of MS Office
- Collaborative and participating mindset and strong communication skills
- Experienced in project management and excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and pro-active mindset.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to establish new capabilities and support the strategic transformation from volume to value selling.
- An international function with focus mainly on France, Germany, the UK and Iberia, that combines strategic thinking with pragmatic and a hands-on approach.
- Challenging and interesting work in a family-owned company with the strong values 'Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together.'
- You will join an entrepreneurial and committed team with a strong drive for results.
- You get to work with high-quality products full of flavour.
- A company home to continuous learning opportunities and is a dynamic workplace that has a strong future-oriented focus.
- The international company culture encourages both personal and company growth.
- Diversity, different backgrounds and strengths in our teams is a source of creativity and effective teamwork.