As Indirect Tax Expert you support the business and work closely together with various actors to help optimize their processes, improve current working methods or to implement new tax guidelines.
Our Client is one of the leaders in the retail market.
As Indirect Tax Expert, you will join the Tax Department and ensure our Client and its subsidiairies:
- meet their formal obligations towards the various tax authorities (compliance, declarations, certificates, tax sheets, etc.)
- have the correct amount of taxes and contributions (including all possible optimizations) paid (corporate income tax, VAT, excise duties, customs duties, local taxes, withholding and real estate taxes, etc.)
- find the most appropriate technical solutions to the company's tax problems
- advise the company on important decisions and projects
- support the company in innovative projects
- guarantee compliance with the tax legislation in force
- ensure financial, reputational and criminal risks to our Client are avoided
As Indirect Tax Expert, you have:
- At least a bachelor degree in law/tax or accounting;
- At least 3 years working experience in VAT compliance;
- Knowledge /experience with excise duties is a plus;
- Fluent in French; knowledge of Dutch and/or English is a plus;
- Knowledge/experience of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills, broad interests;
- Hands-on personality and open-mindedness;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong skills in Excel/Google Sheets;
- An attractive remuneration package including a competitive salary, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurances, meal vouchers,...
- Opportunities to constantly learn and improve your skills and to expand your career horizons
- A dynamic working environment
- And many other perks!