Offre d'emploi : HR Business Partner
- Michael Page
- €70000 - €80000 per annum
- jeudi 2 février 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 19 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5926202
- Cedric Nabor
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For one of our customers based in the North of Brussels, we are currently looking for a HR Business Partner
Our customer is one of the largest optical retail brands. The company tells more than 180.000 employees worldwide and has presence in more than 150 countries. For its Belgian office, we are currently looking for a HR Business Partner.
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide comprehensive Human Resources support to the teams, being the first point of contact for all HR related questions.
- Manage the recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, negotiating agency rates, drafting job adverts and job descriptions, evaluating remuneration packages, conducting and/or supporting in interviews; issue offer letters and contracts, obtaining employment references.
- Oversee the Onboarding and Offboarding process.
- Provide guidance on performance management and advising on best practice on people management processes, including giving advice and guidance on probationary, one-to-one and appraisal.
- Roll out an effective talent development plan (Engagement, Retention, Succession)
- Ensure best in class Employer standards regarding Employee Relations and working environment, from continual review of Compensation & Benefits to treatment & dignity at work
- Update policies, procedures, and guidelines to consider changes to Belgium/EU law and regulations
- Oversee all dispute resolution and disciplinary procedures, ensuring statutory guidelines and company policy are adhered to
- Inform and influence central policy making through agreed forums and collaboration with other departments
- Assist with or take responsibility for various HR generalist activities and ad-hoc projects as and when necessary in order to enhance the service levels of the department
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a generalist HR position feeling comfortable supporting employees and managers throughout the entire employee life cycle (recruitment, onboarding, retention, talent management, appraisals, off boarding, succession planning…)
- You are able to coach, motivate and inspire your team and others to achieve individual, departmental and company objectives and goals, quickly identifying areas for improvement and development.
- You are fluent in French and English and ideally have a good command of Dutch.
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation ideally combined to practical experience managing social relations (employee representatives, unions)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to deal with a huge variety of external and internal contacts effectively, complete projects and deal with requests, queries or issues, following-up in an effective and expedient manner in line with company standards, handling often personal and confidential matters with sensitivity and discretion.
- You can organize your work and manage priorities independently whilst working towards tight deadlines, being highly responsive and adaptive to incoming tasks, activities and changing circumstances.
You will get the opportunity to join a leading company widely-recognised worldwide. The position offers you a high level of autonomy, impact and visibility from the very beginning. Undefined duration contract, competitive compensation package, company car, fuel card, bonus scheme, pension plan, healthcare coverage, meal vouchers, home working possibilities.