The logistics assistant ensures the interface between customers, dealers, drivers and the Operations Department. The logistics assistant is responsible for all logistics activities within the company.
The client is an international group active in several countries. The values of the company are in line with their mission of building a better world with sustainable growth. The company pursues its strategy to become an international leader.
As logistics assistant, you have the following responsibilities:
- Follow-up of customers
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Management of telephone calls and customer correspondence on a daily basis.
- Follow-up of customer complaints and short-term action plan.
- Monitoring customer malfunctions on a daily basis.
- Development and monitoring of quality indicators
- The candidate is responsible for the quality of the work in accordance with customer requirements
- Participation in monthly customer meetings
The logistics assistant has the next skills:
- Bachelor in logistics or economic related topic
- Good knowledge Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Mastering Excel
- Customer sense and managing telephone calls
- Knowledge of logistics
- Ability to follow-up complaints and malfunctions
- Produce reports and be flexible
- Ability to propose solutions, monitor and analyze activity indicators
- Teamwork, availability, control of emotions, organisation
- Working in a big international company
- A salary in line with the market
- Learning and Growth possibilities